Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Review : Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15


This is the best lip balm I've ever tried ! It is sooo moisturizing and I don't have to reapply every 15 minutes as with other chapsticks. It feels so good on the lips. My lips aren't that dry, but they are always "thirsty" if that makes sense. I always need to have something on my lips.

It has a lemon scent that is not overpowering. I like it.
It goes on clear and shiny, but not glossy. It is not sticky and not waxy. It's so creamy and keeps my lips moisturized for hours.

The packaging is pretty good. Maybe a little bit heavy, but that's not a real problem.

The only downside is that it is so expensive. I would never spend 22,50$ on a lip balm. I got it as a birthday present. If I get a gift certificate, I would buy it. Otherwise, I think it's too expensive even though it's my favorite lip treatment.

Overall I give it 4.5/5 (I took off 0.5 because of the price).


2 comments: